JBtuned EG EK Civic DC Integra H2B Fuel Line Tuck Kit
We Designed this kit Using a H2B Setup. We have not verified if it will work on an all H22 Setup
Please read the what you should know before you buy section
This kit Includes a Feed line with an Inline Filter and a Return line.
We do not cut corners with these kits. Each kit comes with two hardline to AN adapters for proper seal for both feed and return lines. We use only e85freaks brand fittings and line. Each e85Freaks inline mini filter comes with the e85Freaks logo etched on one side. All fittings are anodized 6061 aluminum. Designed for maximum flow rates and the tucked look.
This is a DIY kit and will require tools (Not provided in kit) to complete this install.
- Hose - We use high quality nylon sheeting reinforced by a layer of stainless steel. Strength and flexibility.
- Fittings- Anodized polished black reusable hose engines make from 6061 aluminum.
- Filter - e85Freaks e85 compatible mini filter with a replaceable 30 Micron Bronze filter element. Viton Seals
- Design - No cavitation - JBtuned uses full flow fittings on all of our kits to prevent cavitation of fuel and to provide consistent pressure with no restrictions. Compare this to other kits on the market with sharp 90 degree bends coming off the filter.
This Kit Includes:
- 6AN Stainless steel nylon wrapped hose
- 1 e85Freaks Mini inline Fuel Filter
- 1 Fuel Rail to AN Adapter
- 2 Straight 6AN Fittings
- 1 90 AN Fitting
- 2 Hardline to AN Adapter Fittings
- 1 90 F to F Fitting
- 1 Hose Clamp
- 92-95 Civic and delsol
- 94-01 Integra
What you should know before you buy:
You must run an Aftermarket fuel Fuel with this Kit. We do not support the oem fuel rails with this kit.
Requires you to cut your OEM hardline down low by the steering rack.
Do NOT flair the hardline after you cut it.
Some engines may require you to delete your EGR.
Your return line will be to long on purpose. You will need to mark and cut it after you have installed your hardline adapters.
If you have any questions please contact use before purchasing this kit.
Kits does not include tools
Hard lines should be cut on the drivers side. Right as the fitting points up. Will require the black rubber coating to be cut away.
For Off Road Use Only
Recommend professional Install