ECF-1: (FUEL) Ethanol Content & Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
(Four-in-one, ethanol content %, fuel temp., fuel press., and wideband O2)
We use this gauge in alot of project cars. Whats great is having all four functions in a single setup. Keeps the install simple and provides a ton of usable data.
Flex Fuel setup- Older versions of Hondata s300 and krpo and current flashpro applications requires a converter to setup flex fuel. This gauge has that built in. Once the gauge is installed you hook up 1 wire to the ecu and your ready to tune.
Datalogging - Another great thing about this gauge is the fuel pressure setup. We datalog fuel pressure when designing our fuel systems using this gauge on the regulator. Connecting the output to your ecu will allow you to log fuel pressure all the time.
Innovates Website Description
The Ethanol Advanced gauges combine our patented DirectDigital™ O2 sensor control technology with application specific sensors, an OLED display, and a sophisticated ethanol content sensor that also measures fuel temperature. These capabilities allow the user to monitor and capture critical metrics for accurate and reliable tuning while operating with high ethanol content fuel. The Ethanol Advanced gauges offer the looks, safety and performance enthusiasts demand!
- Four-in-one, ethanol content percentage, fuel temperature, fuel pressure, and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge
- OLED user configurable display (one, two, or four channel viewing modes)Warning indicator LED for low fuel pressure (user programmable)
- Ethanol %, Fuel Pressure, Fuel Temperature, Air/Fuel ratio
- °F or °C, AFR or Lambda, PSI, kPa, or BAR
- On screen error reporting for ethanol content sensor and wideband O2
- 0-145 PSI (10 Bar) fuel pressure sensor
- 4-Configurable analog outputs for use with standalone and other programmable ECU’s as well as external data loggers52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body with interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- Ethanol Content: 0v = 0%, 5v = 100%
- Fuel Temp: 0v = -40 °F, 5v = 257 °F (-40-125°C)
- Fuel Press: 0v = 0 PSI, 5v = 145.04 PSI (0-10 BAR)
- Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio: 0v = 7.35, 5v = 22.39 AFR (0.50-1.52 Lambda)
- No PC required for configuration
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Wideband O² Compatible with several fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, E85 & more)
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)