ECB-1: (BOOST) Ethanol Content & Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
(Four-in-one, ethanol content %, fuel temp., vacuum/boost press., and wideband O2)
Flex Fuel setup- Older versions of Hondata s300 and krpo and current flashpro applications requires a converter to setup flex fuel. This gauge has that built in. Once the gauge is installed you hook up 1 wire to the ecu and your ready to tune.
Datalogging - Another great thing about this gauge is the fuel pressure setup. We datalog fuel pressure when designing our fuel systems using this gauge on the regulator. Connecting the output to your ecu will allow you to log fuel pressure all the time.
Innovate Website Description
The Ethanol Advanced gauges combine our patented DirectDigital™ O2 sensor control technology with application specific sensors, an OLED display, and a sophisticated ethanol content sensor that also measures fuel temperature. These capabilities allow the user to monitor and capture critical metrics for accurate and reliable tuning while operating with high ethanol content fuel. The Ethanol Advanced gauges offer the looks, safety and performance enthusiasts demand!
- Four-in-one, ethanol content percentage, fuel temperature, boost pressure, and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge
- Boost Vision - a real-time calculated approximation of your ECU’s boost limit based on current ethanol content percentage
- OLED user configurable display (one, two, or four channel viewing modes)Warning indicator LED when actual boost exceeds target boost (user programmable)
- Ethanol %, Vacuum/Boost, Target Boost, Peak Boost, Fuel Temp, Air/Fuel ratio
- °F or °C, AFR or Lambda, inHG, PSI, kPa, or BAR
- On screen error reporting for ethanol content sensor and wideband O2
- Peak hold function
- 4 BAR map sensor, pressure range -29 inHG to 43.5 PSI (-1 to 3 BAR)
- 3-Configurable analog outputs for use with standalone and other programmable ECU’s as well as external data loggersPressure readings can be adjusted for altitude differences
- Ethanol Content: 0v = 0%, 5v = 100%
- Fuel Temp: 0v = -40 °F, 5v = 257 °F (-40-125°C)
- Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio: 0v = 7.35, 5v = 22.39 AFR (0.50-1.52 Lambda)
- 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body with interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- No PC required for configuration
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Wideband O2 Compatible with several fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, E85 & more)
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)