JBtuned K-Series K-Swap Fuel Line Kit - Integra Civic
We have created a fuel system design specifically for your Civic or Integra running a K-Series engine. This kit is designed to keep your fuel system away from the exhaust side of your engine. We do this by eliminating the factory filter and replace it with a high flow, rail mounted, mini filter. This kit requires that you have an aftermarket regulator mounted to the driver side shock tower. (This is one of the most common mounting points).
This kit is not a tuck kit. You will see fuel line. That’s why we make our lines look great.
We do not cut corners with these kits. Each kit comes with a hardline to AN adapter for proper seal for your high pressure Feed Line. We use only e85freaks brand fittings and line. Each e85Freaks inline mini filter comes with the e85Freaks logo lasered on one side of the inline mini filter. All fittings are anodized 6061 aluminum. Designed for maximum flow rates.
This is a DIY kit and will require tools (Not provided in kit) to complete this install.
- Hose - We use high quality nylon sheeting reinforced by a layer of stainless steel. Strength and flexibility.
- Fittings- Anodized polished black reusable hose engines make from 6061 aluminum.
- Filter - e85Freaks e85 compatible mini filter with a replaceable 30 Micron Bronze filter element. Viton Seals
- Design - No cavitation - JBtuned uses full flow fittings on all of our kits to prevent cavitation of fuel and to provide consistent pressure with no restrictions. Compare this to other kits on the market with sharp 90 degree bends coming off the filter.
Things you need to know before purchase: - Seriously, Read This!!
Requires the use of an Aftermarket intake.
Requires the use of an Aftermarket Fuel Rail
Requires the use of an Aftermarket Fuel Pressure Regulator
This kit requires you mount your Aftermarket Fuel Pressure Regulator to the Driver side Shock Tower. (Opposite if you're RHD)
Your fuel pressure regulator must be 6AN at all ports. We use all 6AN hose and Fittings. We do not provide FPR fittings in this kit
This kit replaces your factory fuel filter. You can remove the oem filter and trash it.
This is not a tuck kit. You will have visible fuel lines.
This kit does require the cutting on your factory feed hardline - We provide a hardline fitting.
We use a Hex clamp for your return line (fancy hose clamp), Not a hardline fitting
Recommend using AN wrenches for install.
Swapping fuel components is dangerous if not installed correctly can cause major engine damage, fires, and injury.
For off-road use only.
Whats included in our Kit:
3. 6AN Stainless Steel Nylon wrapped hoses
1. E85Freaks Mini Filter
1. Hardline adapter
1. Hex Clamp
1. 180 Degree AN fitting
2. Straight AN Fittings
1 90 Degree AN Fitting
1. 45 Degree AN Fitting
1. F to F Straight AN Fitting
2. 8AN ORB to 6AN