Mazda Mx-5 Miata Complete Fuel System Replacement
We have created a custom fuel system for your early Generation Mazda Miata's. This kit has alot of options and additions so please review all available drop downs. An explanation for each drop down is provided below.
- Tuck'd Fuel Lines
- Fuel Lines from tank to engine and back.
- No more OEM Hard lines
- 6 or 8AN Feed and 6AN Return
- larger Fuel Filter for more performance
- All Hoses come assembled. Just install.
- Flex Fuel and e85 Options
- Multiple Fuel Pump Options
- NA 89 - 97
- NB 98 - 05
Info we need in the drop Downs
**Alot of our part numbers all start with e85. Its is just a part number and has nothing to do with the type of fuel your using**
- Car: We need to know which chassis your installing this kit on
- What fuel rail are you using: We need to know because different rails require different fittings.
- Type of Fuel Line: This lets you choose if you just need standard AN hose or looking to upgrade to e85 compatible hose. Note: You can use regular gasoline with e85 hose.
- Feed Line Size: We need to know what size line you want to use. This also tells us which Hanger kit to send you if you choose to purchase one.
- Regulator Inlet Size - This helps us provide you with the correct fittings you need for your install. If your unsure what the size is please send us an email and we will help you figure it out.
- JBtuned Fuel Pump Hanger upgrade Kit: If you want to purchase our hanger mod kit with your fuel lines you can add this option. - We highly recommend this to get the most out of your new lines and fuel pump.
- Need to add a fuel pump: We can provide you a performance fuel pump if you need one.
- Need to add a Fuel Pressure Regulator: This is an upgraded regulator for those who are going to be running larger amounts of fuel for higher HP Cars.
Kit cannot be used with OEM rail or regulator.
If using "stock injectors and pump gas only" this kit does not require any tuning.
OEM Fuel/Brake line undercarriage clips can be modified to hold these fuel lines ( see images)
If Purchasing a fuel pump and hanger mod kit together we will supply a new pump sock and wiring pigtail.
We have found that when upgrading the fuel pump you should upgrade your main relay. Part Number JE16-81-811 This is an 80 Amp Relay.
Larger pumps such as the walbro 400+ range of pumps should still get a wiring / relay upgrade.
This kit was deigned on a mostly OEM configuration. We cannot guarantee fitment with all intake manifolds or upgrades/Modifications.