JBtuned Integra DC Civic EG EK K-swap Full Fuel System Replacement
This is our full fuel system replacement for your Integra or Civic running a K20 or K24 swap.
This kit works with all known fuels - Yes. You can run e85 e100 and 93/pump Gas with this kit.
Kit does not include a flex fuel sensor - We sell them here
This kit has alot of options to choose from so please read over everything to make sure you are getting the exact setup you need and if you have any questions please contact us before you place an order. See “Drop Downs Explained” below for some explanation of what your picking.
Line type - Currently we only offer this kit with PTFE Braided line. This line is designed to work with almost any fuel on the planet. You can use it with pump 85 91 and 93, e85, c16, M5, M1, Q16. Again, basically any fuel you have ever heard of.
This kit replaces all of your OEM factory hardline from the gas tank to the fuel rail with Braided Fuel Line in either 6AN or 8AN and adds a 6AN Return Line from the fuel rail back to the tank. The kit was designed to mount the fuel pressure regulator on the left side (USDM Driver) of the fuel rail.
Going turbo? Good, we kept this in mind. We designed this kit thinking that we would be running a sidewinder manifold. We keep the lines low and as far away from the heat as possible. With that said, each manifold/ car is different and if you find that the fuel lines are close to the turbo we highly suggest that you choose our high heat option. We will add the heat coverings on the lines as we build your kit.
You can setup a K-swap a lot of different ways. While we have tested our kit in a lot of different cars with different parts (manifolds, fuel rails, regulators, turbos, ext). If you have a one off or odd combination of parts you should contact us before buying so we can help you make sure everything is going to fit correctly.
Professional Installation required
For off-road use only.
Not DOT approved - This is racecar stuff
Things to consider before buying.
Requires aftermarket fuel Rail and Regulator
Kit comes with a fitting to connect your regulator directly to the rail. *Regulator must be 6AN port* Most regulators have 6AN ports.
Will require drilling for you to mount your new fuel filter to your frame rail and possibly for mounting your flex fuel sensor if you choose that option.
- Flex Fuel Sensor Option - You will probably need to drop the tank to have room for a drill to mount the flex fuel sensor to the rear panel. 94-95 Integras have a OEM hole that you can use.
Drop Downs / Options Explained
- Car: We need to know which chassis your installing this kit on.
- Engine: We need to know what engine this kit is going on
- Intake Manifold: Manifold and engine combo tells us how to build your kit.
- What fuel rail are you using: We need to know because different rails require different fittings.
- Feed Line Size: You have 6AN or 8AN. It is your choice. Your return will always be 6AN.
- Fuel Line Type: This lets you choose if you just want standard AN hose or looking to upgrade to e85 compatible hose. Note: You can use regular gasoline with e85 hose.
- Fuel Filter Version - Adds our fuel filter into the feed line at the pass frame rail. Comes with filter, and brackets to mount. Does require you to drill and rivnut into the frame rail. (See product images).
- Flex Fuel Sensor Version: This is not for the actual Flex Fuel sensor. This tells us that you want to run a flex fuel sensor. We then make the kit with space for you to add your own flex fuel sensor if you want flex fuel tuning options. We have to make the single return line into two lines at a specific spot where we have found works the best. We do sell Flex Sensors if you need one. See links below.
- High Heat Sleeve- This is a protective sleeve that we can add onto your return line during the build process. This is ideal for anything going turbo who plan to located the turbo over the transmission or using a sidewinder style manifold. Turbo temps is too close can melt the black braid on the line.
- JBtuned Fuel Pump Hanger Upgrade Kit: This is a fitting kit that is used to modify your OEM fuel sending unit to accept our kit. It included 1 PTFE e85 resistant line for the fuel pump feed. The clamps needed for that line, the bulkhead fittings and lastly a bulkhead for the fuel pump wiring. See images for more clarification if need. In this section you tell us which fuel pump you are using because this kit changes based on the fuel pump.We highly recommend this if you do not already have a modified sending unit.
- P Clamp Kit: These are the clamps we use to hold the line up to the undercarriage of the car. (you supply your own screws)
What Comes with the Base Kit with no add-ons:
Fuel Lines - Ready to install
Filter and Fittings
Filter Mounting Brackets
Fitting for a regulator to mount to fuel rail
Fuel Rail Fittings
P Clamps qty: 4
Items NOT Included in our kits that you might need:
- Flex Fuel Sensor: Click Here