Fuel filter tuck came well packaged and works great on the car im building. Will buy from JBTuned again and definitely recommend!
JBtuned Fuel Line Tuck Kit for the Honda Civic or Acura Integra running a B series.
This kit Includes a Feed line with an Inline Filter and a Return line.
We do not cut corners with these kits. Each kit comes with two hardline to AN adapters for proper seal for both feed and return lines. We use only e85freaks brand fittings and line. Each e85Freaks inline mini filter comes with the e85Freaks logo lasered on one side of the inline mini filter. All fittings are anodized 6061 aluminum. Designed for maximum flow rates and the tucked look.
This is a DIY kit and will require tools (Not provided in kit) to complete this install.
- Hose - We use high quality nylon sheeting reinforced by a layer of stainless steel. Strength and flexibility.
- Fittings- Anodized polished black reusable hose engines make from 6061 aluminum.
- Filter - e85Freaks e85 compatible mini filter with a replaceable 30 Micron Bronze filter element. Viton Seals
- Design - No cavitation - JBtuned uses full flow fittings on all of our kits to prevent cavitation of fuel and to provide consistent pressure with no restrictions. Compare this to other kits on the market with sharp 90 degree bends coming off the filter.
This Kit Includes:
- 6AN Stainless steel nylon wrapped hose
- 1 e85Freaks Mini inline Fuel Filter
- 1 Fuel Rail to AN Adapter - Specify Fuel Rail During Checkout In Paypal Notes
- 2 Straight 6AN Fittings
- 1 90 AN Fitting
- 2 Hardline to AN Adapter Fittings
- 1 90 F to F Fitting
- 1 Hose Clamp
- 92-95 Civic EG
- 96-00 Civic EK
- 94-01 Integra
- 92-98 Del Sol
What you should know about the Return Line:
This kit is designed to work best with an aftermarket fuel rail and regulator. Regulator is mounted on the rail just like OEM.
This kit can be made to work with an OEM rail and Regulator BUT.. the barb coming from the stock regulator is very small and will require you to really tighten down the return line clamp.
If you have any questions please contact use before purchasing this kit.
Kits does not include tools
Hard lines should be cut on the drivers side. Right as the fitting points up. Will require the black rubber coating to be cut away.
For Off Road Use Only
Recommend professional Install
Check out our tuck kit featured here.
Fast shipping, good price and excellent quality!
Purchased this item and received it fast quality is great installed with no problems, great product and great service