JBtuned Flex Fuel e85 Fuel System Conversion kit - Honda Civic & Integra for D-Series
This is our complete fuel system replacement kit for your EK EG Civic and Dc2 Dc4 Integra running a D-Series engine. This kit completely removes your OEM hard line from the gas tank to the fuel rail and back. Completely removing your OEM fuel filter and replacing it with a e85 compatible fuel filter. The kit uses PTFE line for both feed and return Lines. No more metal or rubber hoses.
What you need to know about this kit before buying.
***These lines will work with regular gas***
You have to use a flex fuel sensor with this kit. It does not come with it. We offer Flex Fuel Sensors Here
There is not enough room on the USDM drivers side of the fuel rail to run the flex fuel sensor. So, because of this issues we move the regulator to the pass side of the rail and connect the flex fuel sensor there. That means you can no longer use your OEM style rail mounted regulator. Time to upgrade to a universal regulator. We offer one in the menu options.
This kit was designed with the use of the JBtuned Fuel Pump OEM Hanger modification kit So we highly recommend you use it.
100% will not work with oem rail or oem fuel pressure regulator.
Feed & Return Line - PTFE based e85 fuel lines. Your choice of 6AN or 8AN feed. Return is always 6AN.
Filter - 6 Micron Stainless Steel Element large body case
Fittings - Fittings for your new fuel filter and the inlet/outlet side of your rail.
Info we need in the drop Downs
- Car: We need to know which chassis your installing this kit on
- What fuel rail are you using: We need to know because different rails require different fittings. **Our part numbers all start with e85. Its is just a part number has nothing to do with which fuel your using**
- Regulator Inlet Size - This helps us provide you with the correct fittings you need for your install. If your unsure what the size is please send us an email and we will help you figure it out.
- JBtuned Fuel Pump Hanger upgrade Kit: This is a fitting kit that is used to modify your OEM fuel sending unit to accept our kit. It included 1 PTFE e85 resistant line for the fuel pump feed. The clamps needed for that line, the bulkhead fittings and lastly a bulkhead for the fuel pump wiring. See images for more clarification if need. In this section you tell us which fuel pump you are using because this kit changes based on the fuel pump.We highly recommend this if you do not already have a modified sending unit.
- P Clamp Kit: 10 Clamps in the kit. This is how we attach our lines to the under body the car. Makes for a very clean install
Items NOT Included in our kits that you might need:
- Flex Fuel Sensor
Please Contact us with any questions you may have before ordering.
Professional installation recommended
For Off Road Use Only
If you are looking for a non flex fuel setup that is closer in design to the oem setup please click here